This year I participated in the 2015 Nonfiction Reading Challenge hosted by the Introverted Reader for the first time. To complete the Seeker level I had to read between 11-15 non fiction books in 2015.
Here's what I read (in order):
1. 1,339 QI Facts To Make Your Jaw Drop | John Lloyd & John Mitchinson
2. War Diaries: A Nurse at the Front - The First World War Diaries of Sister Edith Appleton | Edith Appleton
3. Viva la Repartee: Clever Comebacks and Witty Retorts from History's Great Wits and Wordsmiths | Mardy Grothe
4. The Aitch Factor - Adventures in Australian English | Susan Butler
5. Hark! A Vagrant | Kate Beaton
6. Pro Resumes Made Easy | Andrea Drew
7. Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation Today | Trutz Hardo
8. Swimming To The Moon | Robert Drewe
9. Love Letters of Great Men by Ursula Doyle
10. Snail Mail: Rediscovering the Art and Craft of Handmade Correspondence | Michelle Mackintosh
11. Humans of New York | Brandon Stanton
12. The Sting - The Undercover Operation That Caught Daniel Morcombe's Killer | Kate Kyriacou
13. Australia's Most Murderous Prison: Behind the Walls of Goulburn Jail | James Phelps
I enjoyed this reading challenge and covered a variety of topics.
What non-fiction books did you read this year?