This year was the first time I participated in the 2014 Australian Women Writers Challenge and I really enjoyed it. I signed up for the Franklin level (highest level) where I had to read 10 books and review at least 6 and I ended up achieving that and more.
Books read and reviewed for the challenge include the following:
1. Speaking Volumes - Conversations with Remarkable Writers | Ramona Koval
2. Burial Rites | Hannah Kent
3. Hindsight | Melanie Casey
4. Hades | Candice Fox
5. just_a_girl | Kirsten Krauth
6. Through The Cracks | Honey Brown
7. Is It Just Me? | Chrissie Swan
8. Craven | Melanie Casey
9. What Came Before | Anna George
10. Dancing on Knives | Kate Forsyth
11. Allegiance | Wanda Wiltshire
12. Reluctantly Charmed | Ellie O'Neill
I read some great books as part of this challenge and I'm looking forward to participating again next year. Did you read any books by Australian Women Writers this year?