I enjoyed the Aussie Author Challenge 2016 last year and completed the highest level in the challenge.
I had to read and review at least 12 titles by Australian authors; at least 4 female and 4 male authors; at least 4 new authors (to me) across a minimum of 3 genres.
Here's what I read for the challenge:
1. Missing | Melanie Casey
2. I'll Go Home Then; It's Warm and Has Chairs - The Unpublished Emails | David Thorne
3. All These Perfect Strangers | Aoife Clifford
4. The Secret Heiress | Luke Devenish
5. The Golden Day | Ursula Dubosarsky
6. Precious Things | Kelly Doust
7. The Twisted Knot | J.M. Peace
8. Out of the Ice | Ann Turner
9. The Falls | B. Michael Radburn
10. The Good People | Hannah Kent
11. The Troubles Keeper | Susan May
12. Beyond the Orchard | Anna Romer
13. The Tao Deception | John M. Green
14. Southern Ruby | Belinda Alexandra
15. Roger Rogerson | Duncan McNab
16. The Better Son | Katherine Johnson
17. Mount Buggery to Nowhere Else | Eamon Evans
Have you read any of the books listed above? I'm looking forward to participating again in 2017 and will be signing up soon.